...and his girl left behind. Justin Chambers is going to Antarctica as a chef, and leaving behind all that is normal, for a whole year. Together, but apart, we will document our experiences (well, he'll give me the info verbally and I will turn that in to a blog post!!) as we live in two quite different worlds for those 12 months.

Monday, September 13, 2010

We learn something everyday

You know, I learnt something this weekend... that super-firm tofu and I do not a good pairing make! All night I have felt as though I have had lumps of plastic traversing my system in a bid to leave my body in the exact same form that it entered in. Thus, a restless night tossing and turning trying to get comfortable.

It's just as well I pick my nights for little sleep though. My brain was yet another organ working overtime and I got tremendously excited about the prospect of a new product making the trip to Antarctica... Ha-Ra. There is great concern, quite rightfully so, regarding the use and disposal of chemicals in The Antarctic in order to retain, and not upset, the natural balance of such an incredibly special place.

Forget Enjo, Sabco or Oates, Ha-Ra is the first, the original and the absolute best quality fibre based, chemical free cleaning system. I have invested in it for home, I clean with it professionally part time and I believe in it wholeheartedly. You can get rid of all those nasty chemicals (that we are made to believe are a must), toxic fumes and bottles that clutter up so many areas of the house making you, your children and your pets happier, healthier and more comfortable. Not to mention those water restrictions being imposed on us... you need much less water with the Ha-ra system.
If you are remotely curious about or interested in any of the above, check out the Ha-ra website by using the link I have put on the lefthand side of my blog page. You won't look back.

Have a great, chemical free day.

No comments:

Post a Comment